Are you enthusiastic about Startups ? Would you like to help your startup ecosystem grow ? We at StartupBlink would love to have you join our exclusive community of local startup community leaders.
StartupBlink, the global startup ecosystem map currently has thousands of startups, Coworking spaces, tech reporters and accelerators registered, and was featured in major magazines around the world including Forbes, Business Insider and CNN (More details on our Press page).
We are now developing a community of dedicated City Partners that will gain access to exclusive benefits offered by our platform. We are looking for enthusiastic startup City Partners in cities around the world and invite you to apply to for the role.
We will be working together to help your city startup ecosystem grow. Your role as Startupblink City Partners and the benefits we are giving you will help you position and brand yourself as a leader in your startup ecosystem community.
City Partner Benefits
- You get featured as an Exclusive City Partner of your city on the StartupBlink Startup Global Leaders map + Help us locate and nominate an additional leader that will also appear on our leaders map as a local or global Influencer.
- You become the Official Organizer of your Local City Meetup Event which is affiliated and boosted with our dozens of other Meetup groups around the world. If you don’t see your city on the map, we will create it for you once you join.
- You join our Secret Community group on Facebook where you interact and exchange ideas with fellow City Partners all over the world.
- Your startup / project will be featured as a Sponsor on the Meetup page of your City. You can also select one more additional sponsor for the group other than your project!
- Your startup / project also appear on StartupBlink’s Sponsor section!
- You and your project will be mentioned in the Meetup group description as the leader of the Community.
- You will be invited to a monthly webinar for all our Community Leaders led by our CEO (good opportunity to network with leaders around the world).
- You will have the chance to be invited to join as a guest speaker on our online webinars relevant to your skill sets and experience. Our webinars have an average attendance of over 100 people per live event.
- You receive priority in creating your city startup ecosystem report which will appear on Guides section of our blog.
- You get the opportunity to participate in exciting internal StartupBlink projects, such as moderating our Facebook groups, creating customised maps etc.
- You will be able to curate and ask for a revision of the entities that appear in your city on our Startupblink map. With your help we will make the data of your city more accurate and updated!
- Your monthly participation payment remains the same as long as you are with us. Payment will increase over time for new leaders joining, as we continue to upgrade the program. You can decide to stop the Renewal of your subscription at any time.
Proceeding with the payment confirms you accept the Terms and conditions. After completing the payment, you will receive a google form application which you need to submit. Once we review it, we will decide if you can join the program. In case we reject your application, your money will be refunded immediately in full.