StartupBlink is committed to protecting your privacy and providing you with a positive experience on its website and in using its products and services (“Offering” or “Offerings”).
StartupBlink’s legal basis for Processing Personal Data is Consent, which in all circumstances is freely given, clear, and easy to withdraw.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
StartupBlink may collect data, including personal information, about you as you use our website and interact with us. “Personal information” is any information that can be used to identify an individual, and may include name, address, email address, phone number, login information (account number, password), marketing preferences, or payment card number. We also collect personal information from trusted third-party sources and engage third parties to collect personal information to assist us.
- We collect personal information for a variety of reasons, such as:
- Processing your order, including payment transactions.
- Providing you with a membership subscription.
- Sending marketing communications.
- Creating an account.
- Enabling the use of certain features of our membership.
- Personalizing your experience.
- Providing customer service.
- Allows us to compile statistics on Web Page Visits
- We and the third parties we engage may combine the information we collect from you over time and across our website with information obtained from other sources. This helps us improve its overall accuracy and completeness and helps us better tailor our interactions with you.
- We collect and subsequently process the Data that you voluntarily provide on the registration form on the Website and information you voluntarily provide to other sites to whom we access via Application Program Interface “API’s”.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide S.B. StartupData with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
You can edit your communication preferences at any time. See Your Choices and Selecting Your Communication Preferences below
How will we use your data?
S.B. StartupData collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, manage your account.
- Sending communications to you, including for marketing or customer satisfaction purposes, either directly from StartupBlink or from our partners.
- We may share your personal information with third parties for the purposes of operating our business, delivering, improving, and customizing our Offering(s), sending marketing and other communications related to our business, and for other legitimate purposes permitted by applicable law or otherwise with your consent.
- We may share personal information in the following ways:
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by or to another company.
- In response to a request for information by a competent authority if we believe disclosure is in accordance with or is otherwise required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process.
- With law enforcement officials, government authorities, or other third parties as necessary to comply with legal process or meet national security requirements; protect the rights, property, or safety of StartupBlink, its business partners, you, or others; or as otherwise required by applicable law.
- In aggregated and/or anonymized form which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
- If we otherwise notify you and you consent to the sharing.
How do we store your data?
S.B. StartupData securely stores your data Germany and is kept only if necessary for the purposes set out above.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop S.B. StartupData from contacting you for marketing purposes
If you would prefer not to receive marketing mailings from us, you may unsubscribe from these marketing mailings by following the unsubscribe instructions in any such message or contact us. Your email address will be removed from our marketing list. Please allow us a reasonable period to satisfy your request, as some promotions may already be in process.
What are your data protection rights?
S.B. StartupData would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request S.B. StartupData for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that S.B. StartupData correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request S.B. StartupData to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that S.B. StartupData erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that S.B. StartupData restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to S.B. StartupData’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that S.B. StartupData transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- We may use technology to track the patterns of behavior of visitors to our Site. This can include using a “cookie” which would be stored on your browser or the hard drive of your computing device.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
Email us at: email@example.com
If Personal Information you have submitted through any of the websites is no longer accurate, current, or complete, and you wish to update it, please contact us via this page. Upon appropriate request, we will be glad to update or amend your information, but we reserve the right to use information obtained previously to verify your identity or take other actions that we believe are appropriate and lawful. Furthermore, you may also oppose the processing or transferring of your Personal Information to the extent the laws of your country of residence require you to have a legitimate reason to do so. We will endeavor to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable.
Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes, and there may also be residual information that will remain within our databases and other records, which will not be removed from such locations. We may, from time to time, reach out to former users of the website. Lastly, we are not responsible for removing or deleting information from the databases of third parties (such as service providers) with whom we have shared Personal Information about you.
The services are intended for a general audience and are not intended for and may not be used by children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13 and we do not target the Services to children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us using the details in the Contact Us section below. We will delete such information from our files as soon as reasonably practicable.
We have implemented commercially reasonable security measures to help protect your personal information from loss, misuse, or unauthorized access or disclosure; unfortunately, however, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your Personal Information, we cannot ensure its security. You use the Services and provide us with information on your initiative and risk. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), please immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us via firstname.lastname@example.org.