Our team is always looking for talented people with a passion for startup ecosystem development to join our Marketing, Business Development, Data, Product Development, or Operations teams.
A job with us will allow you to develop critical career skills, work with impressive clients, and become an expert in startup ecosystem development.
WHO WE ARE:
We are StartupBlink, a global startup ecosystem map and research center, used by hundreds of thousands of stakeholders, and featured by thousands of magazines globally. We work with over 100 government entities worldwide and many global international organizations. We deploy startup ecosystem and global industry portals, provide research, analysis, policy advising, and capacity-building workshops to accelerate the growth of their startup ecosystems and startup economies.
- Working in a company that leads the startup ecosystem development worldwide
- Working on exciting projects with partners from all around the world
- Fully Remote Team
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- You are highly motivated and interested in startup ecosystems and want to work together with an established and fun team.
- Full command of English in a professional level is a critical requirement for this role.
- We are looking for a candidate who will stay with us for the long term and become a pivotal part in the company’s success.
DESCRIPTION OF ROLES:
Operations Role– Your role will focus on help to the entire team and learning various skills in key departments such as Business Development, Marketing, Client success and startup ecosystem research. Good writing skills are a bonus.
Business Development Role– You will be specifically helping us nurture our relationship with governments and other potential clients. The role mostly includes lead generation, presenting StartupBlink and our solutions, Managing the CRM (Hubspot), and much more.
Experience and previous activity in business development is needed. A bonus would be active previous involvement with startup ecosystems, e.g. working in a startup-related organization.
Writing and Marketing Role– The specific skills for this role include the ability to write marketing materials (Professional English level is a must), develop and execute marketing plans, nurture relationships with potential clients, CRM work (Hubspot), and launching experimental products for the company to test.
Data Analyst Role– Your role will include working on the rankings algorithms of thousands of startup ecosystems, analyzing data sets and providing data-driven consulting and reports to our clients regarding the analysis of their ecosystems. You are expected to have advanced Microsoft Office Excel skills, the ability to work with comprehensive data sets, good writing skills (To report about your data-driven insights) and a deep interest in the analysis of startup ecosystems. Experience in working with Python and SQL is also a requirement.
- Express your interest to join the team here.
- If relevant, there will be initial filtering questions, a few test tasks valuation, and several interviews so you can get to know our team in the process.The role mostly includes lead generation, presenting StartupBlink and our solutions, Managing the CRM (Hubspot), and much more.