The Neurala for telepresence software provides robots with learning, intelligence, and autonomy. Neurala frees you from driving a robot and instead allows you to focus on communicating and interacting with someone.
A robot preloaded with Neurala’s software will contain its base functionality – FIND PLACES. The robot will be able to:
• reliably dock for battery recharge,
• build a map of its environment, while actively avoiding obstacles, and
• find a location without requiring remote control.
An intuitive and easy-to-use iPad app enables human-robot interaction.
Cloud-enabled subscription add-ons include:
• FIND FACES or OBJECTS. Identify, remember, and find people and objects.
• FOLLOW ME. Follow a person.
• CENTRALIZED MANAGEMENT AND CONTROL. Control of multiple robots at multiple locations through a single user interface.
• SHARED KNOWLEDGE ACROSS ROBOTS. Combine learned knowledge from more than one robot.
• SOCIAL MEDIA ACCESS. Tie into social media databases.
10966thin United States
11845thin North America