TaroWorks is a android-based field force management tool designed specifically for non-profits and social enterprises working in the most remote and difficult places on the planet where connectivity is limited. Built on the Salesforce platform, it provides real-time data and feedback loops that connect the head office directly to their field staff and beneficiaries.
TaroWorks currently offers the following functionality via the mobile device:
• m-Registration – Register an individual, project or other entity
• m-Portfolio – Assign specific clients and projects to field officers, download previously collected information about the porfolio on the mobile device
• m-Monitor – Track changes to a person, project or other entity overtime
• m-Training – Distribute structured text or video training content in the field.
• m-Performance – View progress against targets on the mobile device
• m-Transact – Collect point-of-sale transctions
42ndin Eastern Africa