The US is in early stages of a fundamental shift to a more flexible workforce:
- 58% of employers plan to hire more short-term workers at all levels
- 26m workers are considering becoming independent in the next 2-3 years
However, the $40B high-end independent consultant industry is still facilitated through personal networks or via small fragmented staffing agencies. This manual and opaque process often leads to long search times, sub-optimal hires and high intermediary margins.
We are building a technology platform to:
1. Reduce the time and effort in finding the perfect consultant
2. Slash intermediary margins
3. Take care of all logistics (e.g., invoicing /payments, IP protection, tax compliance, etc.)