Unfortunately, the project leaders often neglect this step to focus solely on the economic, commercial and legal feasibility of the project.
This is a mistake! Maturation of an idea must reflect more personal items.
Choose to create is not just a choice of goods and services to produce and market, it is also the choice of a particular mode of life, which should be consistent with the requirements of the project.
Check this consistency will require:
- Set your own project designer
- Analyze the constraints and requirements inherent in your business project, making sure that they can be overcome
- Check that there is no contradiction between the two projects (personal and economic)
- Evaluate if any, gaps and corrective actions to be taken.
To help you take this step, you will find in this section:
• The project leader: the impact of different personal situations on the situation of creative business