Cloud as a Service.
cnaya is a cross cloud as a service solution enables enterprises to manage all cloud resources via one single management tool, separated from the cloud providers. cnaya solution enables enterprises to manage and provision multiple cloud services at any category and aims to be the access standard between organizations' needs and cloud services
cnaya unified management for cloud services provides the organization with new capabilities such as:
• Cross cloud access control and policy enforcement
• Easy to manage approach to enable the organizational "Cloud as a Service"
• Dynamic service Auto-provisioning & decommissioning
• Alerts and report of non authorized access incidents
• Regulation compliance auditing capabilities
Spending worldwide on professional services related to building or implementing cloud services was $7.5 billion in 2012 and will increase to $22.6 billion in 2017