ZeaLake delivers software on shared-incentive contracts. This type of contract ensures that we can
- stay within the project budget
- deliver on time
- change requirements during the project if needed
- adjust and re-prioritize requirements during the project
- ensure fast delivery of the most important feature set
Our development process ensures that we
- ensure fast feedback on new requirements by frequently delivering new versions of the software
- maintain a prioritized list of requirements that we implement and deliver according to priority. We estimate scope and thus cost. The client is able to continuously prioritize.
- automate tests in order to maximize test coverage and frequent delivery on a continuous basis.