Xervmon is an Integrated Cloud Management Tool, which empowers organizations to Plan, Budget, Design, Deploy, Manage and Monitor Cloud infrastructure from a single pane of dashboards across public, private and hybrid cloud service catalogs.
1. Single pane of dashboard to detect problems, fix them, life cycle cloud management powered by
business process, provisioning, auditing and accountability
2. Strategic and informed planning by visualizing deployments in advance
3. The ability to make informed changes in order to avoid unexpected drawbacks
4. Compliance with IT standards and procedures
5. Easy and rapid auditing, termination, rescaling and restarting of cloud services on demand via
6. No knowledge of deployment code needed
7. Controlling multiple clouds from one console
8. Integrated utilization reports across all cloud assets.
9. REST APIs to support third party systems integrations from and to Core.