1) It’s so easy to assemble/disassemble and set up that even a caveman can do it. No glues, or screws.
2) It saves the consumer lot’s of money.
3) It’s quick to assemble and disassemble.
4) It’s not sewn or pinned in permanently, so it can quickly and easily be removed, worn to the big game/event and then put back in.
5) It can be switched around to display the other side for awhile.
6) It can now be offered and sold with a shadow box float frame design, or as a stand alone...OR be a wall hanger too!
7) NO unsightly coat hanger required. Jersey appears to be floating in thin air.
8) Fully adjustable to accommodate any size jersey/military uniform.
9) It’s not flat as a pancake in appearance, but has a thickness to it that looks more natural.
10) Though promoted as a Do It Yourself kit, Custom Framers can use it in their business and soon realize how much more convenient, simple, and quick it is to frame jersey/uniforms for their customers.