Already the functioning international website where boats and yachts owners ads are placed on renting
How it works: The owner includes the information about the the yacht: the title, description, features, port, lease terms. Adds photos and videos. Sets the price of the rent based on the date, people number and other factors (a very wide range of options.) Tenant chooses interesting option and can contact the owner to clarify the issues.
Selecting the date of rent and the number of travelers, the tenant directly on the site pays a deposit of 10% of the cost of the lease, and the owner is notified of the reservation. The tenant pays remaining 90% to the owner by arrival. Entire 10% deposit remains to the site owner: while it looks to a tenant as a prepayment, and commission to the yacht owner. All terms and conditions stated in the Terms and Conditions.