Voyer Law Corporation is a cross-border law firm advising clients on California and British Columbia corporate and technology law.
Our practice areas include:
1. Technology and Regulatory Compliance
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- IP license, sale and transfer agreements; end user license agreements
- Privacy law: prepare privacy policies, develop company policies, structure data collection and review compliance with United States and Canadian privacy law.
2. Startup Services
- Incorporate, structure and maintain startups
- Employment, contractor, non-disclosure and confidentiality agreements and equity compensation plans
3. Angel, Seed and Venture Capital Finance: represent angel investors, venture capitalists and startups in Canadian and United States financings.
4. U.S. and Canada Intellectual Property Protection