Vaxess's proprietary technology uses a silk-derived protein to stabilize vaccines so they can be stored and shipped without refrigeration, unlike existing products. Vaxess strives to lower the cost of distribution and increase access to vaccines for people around the world.
- 2013 MassTLC Life Science Technology of the Year
- 2013 HBS Alumni New Venture Program New England Regional Winner
- 2012 Harvard Business Plan Competition Winner
- 2012 Harvard President's Challenge Winner
- 2012 MassChallenge Finalist