Instead of a Twitter-like microblog where users are limited to 140 characters, Thinkr is a new type of social platform called a nanoblog. Post a one-word status update, tag a location, and associate it with an emotion. Your thoughts are visible in augmented reality or on the map, where they are ranked by popularity.
You can create a different profile picture, or selfie, for each of the 12 available emotions. The app then tracks your emotions over time. Instead of just liking your friends posts, you can interact with a feeling using the emotion wheel. It's innovative and fun!
• Tag Your Favorite Locations With Your Thoughts and Feelings
• See & Interact With Your Friends’ Tags in Augmented Reality
• Share Photos With Emotions & Clickable Tags
• Give Feelings Instead of Likes to Your Friends’ Photos
• Track Your Emotions Over Time
• Add Beautiful Text & Emotions to Your Photos