People browse the web to consume content, not ads. In fact, only 0.2% actually click on banners and pop-ups and only 17% trust the recommendations from ads, while 85% trust recommendations from friends, acquaintances and idols. This is something we at Tailify have embraced and developed a concept around.
We distribute native advertisements to popular blogs on social media platforms such as Instagram, Tumblr, Pinterest and Twitter. These blogs have been divided into categories based on their content, enabling advertisers to reach specific and niched customer segments.
This results in 5 major benefits;
1. Publishers get compensation for their work.
2. Publishers post value-adding content on their page
3. Advertisers get quality exposure and more traffic to their website
4. Readers get quality content they actually enjoy.
5. With our sophisticated measuring tools we can provide detailed and
accurate information on the effect of the ad as well as the reach.