Think of Tablr as a workflow management tool for restaurant front-of-house. Every decision and detail that was formerly tracked using paper books is codified into the software.
Behind the elegant, intuitive interface there is a powerful data engine under the hood that:
• tracks and balances wait staff loads
• automatically shows diner progress for all tables at one glance
• suggests seatings
• identifies optimal reservation times to maximize turnovers
• prevents double-bookings
• allows last-minute table switches and moves even once the meal has started
• evens kitchen load by tracking covers
• always allows the host to override a suggestion
• allows joined-table reservations
• alerts the host to late or no-show parties
• tracks wait-listed patrons
• coordinates with online reservations
• tracks guest preferences and histories.