What you’ll get out of the event:
• Education: Startup Weekends are all about learning by doing, whether you’re learning a new skill or a new way of thinking.
• Co-Founder Dating: The people who come to Startup Weekend are serious about learning how to build and launch startups. Create relationships that last long past the weekend.
• Learn New Skills: With a whole weekend dedicated to letting your creative juices flow, Startup Weekends are prefect opportunities to work on a new platform, learn a new programming language, or give marketing a try.
• Learn How to Launch a Business (and Actually Do It!): Startup Weekend is the epitome of Lean Startup Methodology.
• Mentorship: Local tech and startup leaders participate in Startup Weekends and give feedback to participants. Interact with the movers and shakers in your community.
• Get Access to Valuable Startup Resources: By participating in Startup Weekend you are given instant access to great products and tools.