Imagine an uncluttered, modern coffee experience; with a simple, sophisticated, smooth yet practical touch of technology. A Google HQ like experience that sparks creativity, ideas, innovations and incorporates productivity. When does the brand “Apple” ever goes together with “Starbucks” or “Costa”? Never. Because simplicity, excellence and innovation does not go with clutter and mediocrity. 21st Century coffee shops all have one thing in common: they are full of clutter. What if we could declutter existing ideas about the coffee shop and re-build it from the ground up?
- Remove queues (through building an app to order coffee and any snacks—they are then brought to you)
- Implement super-fast, secure broadband
- Provide comfy sofas and armchairs (at Space, every seat would be comfy—customers being happy is more important than moving them on to get more money)
- Provide laptop/phone chargers
- Make fantastic quality coffee
- Analyse customer data through the app