Soundisc is device that allows an organization to
connect with their customers through a physical and digital connection.
Soundisc is roughly the size of a poker chip. It connects in three (3) discrete ways:
1. Visual brand presence – place company/team logo, symbol, or picture
on the device;
2. Sound clip – play a company tagline, music clip, or commercial
message from the device; and
3. Cloud-based messaging – automatically connect to a web destination
thru built-in USB connector.
The device fits in the palm of your hand, and consists of three (3)
1. USB controller chip to allow for instant access to a web site;
2. Speech chip, allowing for the recording and playback of sound; and
3. Serial flash clip, allowing for the storage of sound.
Soundisc has many uses and market segments to attack, including:.
1. Corporate promotions – Eliminating handouts at trade shows
2. Greeting cards – personalization with sound message
3. Professional and collegiate sports teams – drive ticket sales
4. Fundraising & political campaigns - emotional appeal
5. Music industry – build a fan base