Roadie is a guitarist tool: it is an automated robotic guitar tuner and the first device capable of tracking the quality of strings, informing users when they are about to snap and need replacing.
- Three times more accurate than the human ear.
- Faster than most experienced guitarists and easy to use by beginners and students.
- Complemented by a mobile app that allows users to switch between alternate tunings, create their own custom tunings, and keep track of their instrument's maintenance information.
- Universal: it works on electric, acoustic, classic guitars, as well as any similar instrument with geared pegs like mandolins, ukuleles, banjos, etc.
- A fast and powerful string winder/unwinder.