We are a zero emission waste to energy/manufacturing company committed to environmental improvement. The technology being used is off the shelf, but with operating improvements. As a result of having contracts already in place for our products, like diesel, plants will be profitable upon the start of operation.
Products made from municipal waste and tires at each plant:
- 200 mil. gallons of low sulfur synthetic diesel fuel, annually
- 2 mil. gallons of pure distilled water from steam, daily
- 50 mil. sq.ft. of formaldehyde free particle board, annually
- an aggregate for concrete
- 246MW of base load green electric power to the National grid
- pure liquid CO2 for food & pharmaceutical industry use
RoBran Industries has prepared a concept plan for the facility including the performance requirement. Location for the first facility has been selected, with approval and support from state and local government representatives. Engineering firms have also been interviewed and selected.