You can think of us as Climate.com for supply chains, logistics, and insurers.
* $485bn of US GDP is attributable to weather variability.
* 51% of all supply chain disruptions are caused by weather.
* Uncontrollable events are a chief risk to global logistics.
* Most businesses still depend on The Weather Channel.
* Very few (near zero) businesses can afford the human, expert analysis they need to make critical, timely decisions.
* Google & ESRI have created a status quo of maps that do not understand the threats that impact business operations.
* And B2B businesses are missing extremely valuable opportunities to engage customers who have at-risk assets and personnel.
We make our platform adopters and end users successful by:
* Mapping assets in the context of risk
* Quantifying risk
* Rapidly expanding our available data
* Enabling collaboration
* Sourcing risk expertise
See also: http://riskpulse.com/product/supply-chain-manufacturing-retail/