Retrace connects the dots between your calendar, tasks, contacts, and content to provide you the information you need, when you need it.
- 17M meetings occur every day in America
- 60% of the people in meetings take meeting notes
- There are 60M Evernote users
One of the primary use cases for Evernote is documenting meetings. It's a blank canvas that requires a lot of work.
Plus, when you have to share notes and tasks, you're still emailing them.
3 benefits of Retrace:
1) Saving time by integrating w/ someone's calendar, so they don't have to write down as much information(meeting description, date/time, contact info, location).
2) Because Retrace has more context, you will no longer be searching for stuff. It will appear in front of you when you need it.
3) Retrace allows you to easily share notes, tasks, and other content with anyone in your meeting through the calendar integration.
Whether you write down meeting notes or not, you'll still get benefit from Retrace.