Readish is a free web platform to organize URLs into courses for open purposes - but mostly for education. Users can create courses quickly, using its tools to excerpt web pages, sort, remark, and share groups of bookmarks.
(1) Self-learners can read Readish courses created by others,
(2) Anyone can create courses to manage and share lists of bookmarks.
(3) Parents and teachers can customize lessons for specific student needs.
(4) Students can use Readish courses to store and annotate URLs from web research. Review and constantly improve. Or use Readish courses to submit assignments that require disparate web media - pulling together videos, audios, web notes/docs/forms/slides/PDF files,
(5) Presenters can use Readish courses to narrate their stories, navigating through a series of web media,
(6) Artists can organize, highlight, and curate media already uploaded to the cloud,
(7) Hobbyists can share game tips, tributes, recipes - or just show off. Earn revenue from ads.