We, our friends, neighbors buy items from Amazon, eBay; we buy subscriptions to utilities, cable TV, software services; we buy food at restaurants; we buy movie tickets, etc.
But what happens after we buy (i.e. 'post bought')?
Lots of things can be done AFTER things are bought,
Wouldn't it be amazing to see:
- what others have bought?
- how much they paid for it? (& may be ask them how they got it for so cheap)
- where did they go for lunch? (& may be try that place)
- Compare our utility bills v/s theirs.
- Ask questions about the product.
- Share discount coupons
As you can see the possibilities are endless.
But there are two big challenges:
1. No one wants to share *everything* they bought.
2. No one wants to do it *manually*.
Thankfully everything we need is in our credit card / bank statements. We securely pull these statements. We process and automatically & anonymously share "safe-to-share" items/products to the network.