We have years of experience designing, manufacturing, and installing sheet wave surfing attractions for the waterpark, entertainment, and leisure industries. What is a sheet wave? We use large axial-flow pumps to send 2-3 inches of water at ~25-30mph over a padded ride surface creating a rideable sheet of water. The result is an endless wave that allows riders to perform maneuvers similar to those in surfing, skateboarding, and other board sports.
Four different product lines are available catering to different types of operators and venues.
What is the value proposition our products offer to our customers?
1. attracts hard-to-capture 10-35 year olds
2. creates repeat riders through noticeable skill improvements with each ride
3. riders bring friends - captive audience
4. generates revenue through ticket sales + food and beverage, private lessons/events/parties, and digital souvenirs
5. smaller footprint, lower construction and ownership costs compared to other water attractions