How much time do you spend in calling? or in reading emails? do you have the feeling of wasting your time with useless tasks or apps?
How about a magic tool that helps you to understand how you use your time and will suggest the right app at the right moment? A sort of daily journal about your device usage?
According to O2 Media Advertising, 70% of users consider their smartphone their "most important screen" (http://goo.gl/4yGnsx) and we know that the time you spend with your device needs to be useful and efficient.
App Habits helps you in tracking the time you spend with your device so that you can:
- better organize your tasks;
- understand which are the apps you use to carry on activities;
- optimize the quality of the things you do;
- eliminate useless apps;
- improve your work performance and enjoy more time;
- determine which daily routines make you loose time;
- more and more...