One Million by One Million (1M/1M) is a global virtual incubator that aims to nurture a million entrepreneurs to reach a million dollars each in annual revenue and beyond, thereby creating a trillion dollars in global GDP and ten million jobs.
We offer a case-study-based online educational program, video lectures, lean, capital-efficient methodology guidance, online strategy consulting at public and private roundtables, as well as introductions to customers, channel partners and investors. The public roundtable is a free program accessible from anywhere in the world. The rest of the services are for our paying members only. Pls note that we focus on business strategy and execution; capital is optional, and may or may not be appropriate for your particular business. Less than 1% of businesses that seek funding are actually fundable. However, we are perfectly happy to help the other 99% build sustainable businesses as well, irrespective of fundability or interest in external financing.