Before we started building Niveshi, we spoke to around 50 value investors mostly invest in small cap companies and beat the market by around 15-20%. They also manage people’s funds independently. This happens through two ways.
• By selling their portfolios online for a particular cost. This is currently done via email, in the form of excel sheets.
• The second method is by replicating the trades via every users’ demat accounts, manually.
A lack of security, technology and time-consumption makes this industry extremely unorganized and unstructured.
• Niveshi partners with these star investors.
• Users are given a personalized recommendation on the managers that they should follow.
• Based on the managers that the user follows, Niveshi creates a customized portfolio.
• From that point, whenever the Manager trades for their own portfolio, the users account will precisely mirror all changes, according the amount the user chooses to invest.