Moneyball will feature three finalists selected by our judges from the 21 OASIS First Look companies. These three companies will present their business plans to a panel of experienced VCs for a chance to win an on-the-spot investment.
Through this syndicate, qualified investors from the audience will be able to invest in the winning company along with our judging panel. Investments will be accepted in $5,000 increments, subject to restrictions. The overall investment in the winner will likely range from $500,000 to $1,000,000.
- Bridg (www.bridg.com)
- Deep Forest Media (www.deepforestmedia.com/)
- Vow to be Chic (www.vowtobechic.com/)
- Dana Stalder, Matrix Partners
- Michael Abbot, Kleiner Perkins
- Jim Armstrong, March Capital Partners
- Matt McCall, Pritzker Group Venture Capital
- Moderated by Rich Karlgaard, Forbes
MoneyBall is sponsored by Cooley, Silicon Valley Bank, Angel List, and Pritzker Group Venture Capital.