For promising early-stage startups, the Microsoft Ventures Accelerator is an immersive 4 months mentoring and training program. You will have access to top-notch business mentorship, technical training and support and the opportunity to present to and network with investors, Microsoft executives, and industry influentials.
- The 2nd cohort of the acclerator will start in August 2014
- Applicable startups must have a focus on developing software and/or a web based business model
- We support an open platform approach and accept startups that develop on any development platform.
- Microsoft does not take any equity for participation in the program (and hence the startup will get no funding for participation either)
- This program is not limited to startups from Berlin, however the founding team will have to move full time into our startup center in Berlin for the time of the program
Apply now until June 2nd 2014 at https://www.microsoftventures.com/accelerators/berlin