The My Goodness Network Project is our non-profit initiative developed to help directly aid homeless & “at-risk” individuals and families. Ostensibly an E-commerce site at it’s core (without the profits), The My Goodness Network is built on the premise of two simple ideas:
1) Philanthropy should be an enjoyable practice.
- MGN will allow donating users to connect with members of the network by giving them the freedom to select to whom their donation will go, and specifically, what that donation will purchase for the chosen recipient.
- Donators will be rewarded with “MGPoints” (that will serve as currency towards exclusive My Goodness merchandise) & a sense of philanthropic pride, the greatest reward of all.
2) Charity should be an effective practice.
- MGN will ostensibly follow the current “Special Assistance Program” model, which allows our affiliated homeless and “at-risk” friends to receive items, goods, and/or services they have specifically requested.