The print and mobile magazine is designed to highlight microcosmic issues in America through the lens of one American town per issue (e.g. Eureka Springs, Ar., Charleston, W.V. or Hudson, N.Y.). We are in the midst of producing our third issue on Asbury Park, N.J. Previous issues included Jersey Shore, Pa. and Roanoke, Va.
We are targeting consumers and readers that are seeking our immersive and genuine representation of America.
Target User Dems:
○ Men and Women aged 22-45
○ City Dwellers small (Madison) medium (Nashville) large (NYC)
○ College Educated
○ Writers and Multimedia Producers
○ Creative and Curious, DIYers
○ CommunityMinded, Discretionary Buyers (localvores)
○ $40k and up household income