We all have multiple IDs online and in real life. Social ID is the merge of Digital IDs and Physical IDs and who or what can vouch for these.
Linquid has developed a service around an “identity wallet” by creating a QuID score based on 5 levels:
– Level 1: Basic information – provided at enrollment
– Level 2: At least one link to another source of data
– Level 3: Multiple links to other sources
– Level 4: At least one link to a property requiring KYC
– Level 5: At least one government issued reference provided
From a user point of view, I just want to authorize access to one of my Linquid level, create a list of merchants I have authorized or blocked and get rewarded for sharing my information (beside the vanity effect).
From a merchant point of view, I want to know more about my customers especially new or non-‐registered users based on trust established by a Quid score or a vouching by another Linquid user or accessing a Linquid cluster.