We work with IMD, AIMD and Class I, Class II and Class III devices of endoscopic and minimally invasive surgery, surgical robotics, ablation and energy-based technologies, wireless, sensor technologies in development for orthopedics, spine, neurosurgery, cardiology and cardiovascular and other emerging medical technology including PMA, 510(k) and IDE products.
**Our firm occasionally has taken stock option positions with promising medical device start-up companies in situations where recruitment fees may be prohibitive to attracting talented employees.
FUNCTIONAL AREAS OF EXPERTISE
• C-Level and Executive Management
• Research & Development
• Sales & Business Development
• Quality & Regulatory (QA/RA)
• Clinical Affairs
• Product Management
• Marketing, Clinical Marketing
• Engineering (most disciplines)
• Product Development / R&D