SchoolEvents Pro lets schools setup and manage their events such as parents evenings and school trips online. Once an event is live parents can then register or login and book on to the school's events. The product concept came to light when Co-Founder Tom Stuart was reviewing systems during his time working for St Barnabas School.
The management of events online reduces the time where parents or guardians can book within minutes rather than hours or even days. Doing so also means that:
- Parents can book onto events at a time that suits them, out of the 2500+ parents have been booking at all hours of the day, often on mobile / tablets.
- There are no lost paper slips.
- Admin time is dramatically reduced, often with schools simply creating the event and requiring minimal interaction throughout.
- Communication can be instant in response to changes, e.g. updates or event cancellation.
- No risk of double booking.
- The end result is a filterable report as opposed to pieces of paper.