'Newspapers Are America's Fastest-Shrinking Industry'
'UK newspapers' print ad revenue 'to shrink by £400m by the end of 2014'
'Mobile ad spend has grown from 5% of total UK digital sector just two years ago, and 10% in 2012, to a projected 15% this year.'
'Mobile Ad Revenues More Than Doubled in First Half of 2013'
For businesses Hype mobile platform is 10x more successful content-driven native marketing tool with 6x higher conversion to buying customers. For the end user Hype is contextual news and local discovery app, providing visual, summarised and accurate information.
Hype! is a newspaper for Generation Y. Mobile + hyper local + rich media + 240 characters + real time reporting