- Finding skilled labor;
- Difficulty of consultants to sell their skills.
- High cost of logistics, which require or prevent projects;
- Difficulty and bureaucracy to receive for work performed;
- Difficult to organize and execute a Professional Development Plan;
- Difficulty in managing schedules, projects and routines.
- Reduce the difficulty in finding skilled labor, where consultants are a highly skilled workforce;
- Sell effectively the skills of the consultants;
- Shorten distances, increase the productive time working on the project, improve the quality of life of the consultant, the consultant maximize gains;
- Guarantee of payment for work performed;
- Professional Development Plan (Feedback, Reviews Projects, Appointment of the Strengths and Improve);
- Plan and Organize Routine Consultants.
- Commission on the billing service or subscription.