Personalized computer science and programming courses.
We use machine learning to determine each person's individual characteristics and preferences, then use this data to personalize their learning experience.
For example, we can figure out:
- if video lectures help the person understand mathematical concepts or texts are better
- how gradual should steps be in an interactive coding exercise for the person
- at what time of the day is it better to offer easier or harder topics for the person
- at what time during a lecture is it better to place a quiz for the person
- do small personal projects or large team projects work better for the person
- …and more. More data = more personalization.
Current version: 24,000 registered users, courses + tests + homework, free of charge.
Next version (under development until Sept. 2014): personalized curriculum, interactive exercises and complete projects, paid subscription.