FundMetric uses analytics and predictive modelling to help determine the who, what, when, where, why, and how of donors and their relationship to not-for-profits and charities.
Fundraisers often spend 90% of their time on 10% of their donors. In addition to predictive analytics, Fundmetric also helps save charities time by automating and personalizing tasks relating to the remaining 90% and allowing fundraisers to focus on their larger donors at the top of the giving pyramid.
We have extensively tested our product with fundraisers across varying sizes and verticals. As part of this, we have developed a user experience that works the same way fundraisers do.