FlowOver combines ecommerce and crowdfunding, giving customers the best online pricing and at the same time fund some of the most worthy projects in the world, at no additional cost ot them. For instance, on our pilot website, CabinetHardware.org, 10% of all the money spent on the site goes to rebuilding homes.
Key points include:
1) Anyone who wants to can apply for a grant from our website if they'd like help,
2) Projects need to get 100 social media shares to be eligible for funding,
3) The customers choose which project gets their 10%,
4) All of the above contributes to SEO by providing links, social media, and press,
5) No money is spent out of pocket to fund the projects. It's all taken from the money spent on products they'd buy anyway, which they're still buying at the lowest prices online,
6) This model works with any product that has strong manufacturer pricing controls.