The Camino de Santigo, Spain, in the last 2 decades has risen from 1000 walkers a year, to over 200,000 a year.
The European Peace Walk will challenge that figure by creating a Walkway that has the following features:
1. Trans-national - crossing 5 countries
2. Easy accessibility by being in Center of Europe.
3. Harnesses Social Media and Mobile platforms to promote experience
4. Targets Youth and Sport markets.
5. Uses online mapping to create direct path knowledge.
Set to launch, on the centenary of WW1 this summer, the EPW will bring all of Europe together and start to create a truly European Brand.
We are NOT looking for Funding............... But we are looking for a Business Angel to help us bring more attention/media/walkers to join us in creating this unique fixture, that when launched will create a solid business model and bespoke revenue.