We are a vertically-integrated grower and marketer of certified Organic and Fair Trade fruits and vegetables in the rapidly growing $29.2 billion U.S. Organic and Fair Trade foods market.
• Organic & Fair Trade Supply Shortage: Demand growth outpaces new supply
• Building New Supply: 15-Year 120-Acre organic farm lease 10 hours from US border with existing greenhouse
• Proven Concept: Management produced and shipped first Mexican greenhouse Organic & Fair Trade tomatoes in Q4 '12 selling 30,000 boxes to top-retailers such as Whole Foods
• Low-Risk Greenhouse Agriculture: Controlled growing environment dramatically reduces risk
• Vertical Integration of Production and Distribution for 40%+ Margin
36 Month Plan: Develop 37 acres of greenhouse each year over three years. Phase one brings existing 13-acre greenhouse into production with $650K capital and generates $800K EBIDTA. The land fully developed in year four will generate approximately $13.2 EBIDTA.