We help stock-trading on tweet sentiment
As the world moves to real-time news feed through Twitter, stock trader has too much data. Or to be more precise, too much noise. The continuous flow of data come to trade's screen like thousands of daggers. It is hard to figure out which one to pick up and which one to dodge.
At Dezzia, we will democratize the data-mining technology and allow everyone the access to tweet sentiment info.
1) We start with continuously monitoring tweets with cashtag (e.g., $AAPL, $GOOG)
2) We develop advanced algorithm as seed and put in safeguard to prevent sentiment fraud
3) We recruit our users to judge tweet sentiment and add a layer of human intelligence
4) We eventually feed the human intelligence back into machine and refine our algorithm over time
5) Finally, we publish all results to the world!