Connect is building a responsive, collaborative learning platform called Cloud Learn.
It's simple: students engage with multiple-choice questions, and get instant audio or video feedback for each question. As students complete more tests, the app gets smarter, and it uses an algorithm to cleverly target problem areas.
We're starting off by building a module for Year 12 Maths Methods students in Victoria, and will scale by subject, year level, and locality as we create an app with a great user interface. Eventually, this can be a platform for all kinds of learning.
• Desktop and mobile.
• Great multiple-choice question content.
• Instant voice or video explanations of answers.
• Smart customised test suggestions based on student data.
• Data visualisations for teachers to identify student knowledge gaps.
• Stack Exchange-style collaboration based on problem areas upon test completion.
This is a data-driven education platform that tries to gamify the way people learn.