Cloud Academy makes it easy to improve and test your Cloud Computing skills.
Users can start with tests, discover which areas need improvement, and fill these gaps in the learning section.
Alternatively they can start by learning about Cloud Computing, and then take tests.
A right answer gives them “CloudRank” points.
So far we cover AWS, NewVem, Eucalyptus, and are working on OpenStack, Azure, New Relic, RightScale.
How we make money:
1) Selling high quality training, in the form of videos/tutorials/exercises.
2) Selling a “technical community platform” to cloud providers and their ecosystem, and offering them analytics and metrics related to how users interact with their services;
3) Offering good candidates to head hunters, based on specific criteria;
4) Selling a vendor-neutral Cloud certification.
5) Optionally, we can expand into other domains (e.g. DevOps, Software and Web Development, System Administration) or other verticals.