ChronicWatch is devoted to helping the nation more rapidly implement technologies that help older adult’s lead healthier lives and maintain their independence. Also includes integrated and stand-alone remote monitoring devices for chronic disease management, post-acute care management, and patient safety monitoring for wandering and falls.
Our Motive is to:
• Reduce the use of emergency department and hospital services by older adults (60+ years old).
• Enable independent living and the ability to live in the setting of one’s choice.
• Lead to improvements in the cost and quality of care.
• Reduce the need for older adults to move to more intensive, high-cost care settings.
• Reduce the burden on formal and informal caregivers.
• Work in the home, as well as in long-term and post-acute care settings.