I strive to help disadvantaged and at risk individuals master skills they can use to support themselves and be productive members of society. This includes knowledge of:
* System administration for servers and services running on all flavors of Linux - such as Red Hat (RHEL), CentOS, Oracle Linux, SUSE, Ubuntu, and Debian - FreeBSD, OpenBSD, Solaris, HP-UX, AIX, Unix, and similar OSes, and Windows.
* Web, mobile, and desktop app development and deployment in all major programming languages
* Developing and managing database solutions with all major RDBMS and NoSQL platforms
* Enhancing email deliverability with PowerMTA, DomainKeys, DKIM, DMARC, SPF, SenderID, and processing ARF formatted FBL emails
* Using virtualization - KVM. VMWare, and more - and content delivery networks to do more with fewer resources