Apakau - based in San Francisco, California - provides a data delivery network that helps enterprises around the globe securely deliver and exchange data with their geo-distributed users, on mobile devices and desktop, achieving lowest real-world latency and maximum uptime.
Through its intelligent, manageable and patent-pending geo-distributed data delivery network, Apakau provides the following benefits:
• Reduces data latency up to 90% compared to traditional methods of data access
• Prevents outages due to traffic spikes or DoS attacks
• Caches and routes critical application data to mask the address of the origin application server or database for heightened security
• Maximizes data security from the origin all the way to the user by end-to-end encryption
• Reduces both capital and operating expenses, and carbon footprint
Apakau works with content delivery networks and/or application delivery controllers. It does not require modification to existing application infrastructure.